Newsletter – June 2016
Phaze Electrical has just completed its end of year accounts which has shown an increased profit on previous years and is looking forward to a £5 million pound order book for the coming year.
We are rapidly completing the following projects which are due to be completed within the next 3 months.
- Refurbishment of Bridgewater House for EDF Energy (CMB)
- Bristol Grammar Arts & Performing Arts studios and classrooms (Rydon)
- 88 Bed Dementia Care Home for Notaro (Midas)
- A New Care Home at Weston Super Mare for (Rydon)
- A New Music Performing Arts Studio for Wells Cathedral School (Shaylor Group)
Within the next 3 months we are commencing a new project Leisure facility in Fleet for Willmott Dixon, a student accommodation in Cardiff and a care village in Bristol.
Phaze has appointed two local school leavers to commence an apprenticeship with us in September who will be attending a new training College in Bristol to start their training.
We have recently been certified by SMAS Health & Safety (see certification) and have also reviewed its health & Safety with The Building Safety Group for all our H&S monitoring. Phaze has been appointed a Category A on the supply chain list after achieving extremely high audit ratings and is looking forward to attending the supply chain conference in London.
We are currently reviewing approximately £8 million pounds worth of new business for the year 2017/2018.